Sixth Form Dress Code
New Dress Code
Below is a list of what we are asking all sixth form students to wear (and what not to wear) and also some pictures of examples of appropriate combinations of the dress code.
- Smart Trousers/Skirt – Knee length unless worn with opaque tights
- Formal Shoes/Smart Boots (Not UGG style)
- Blouse /Jumper (not sweatshirt)
- Jacket (optional)
- Leggings are acceptable if worn underneath a shift style dress/tunic that comes to a minimum length of mid thigh.
- Smart Trousers
- Shirt (Tie optional)/Jumper (not sweatshirt)
- Jacket (Optional)
- Formal Shoes
- *Bow Tie Friday – Students are invited to wear a Bow Tie or Loud/Colourful Tie.
Both – No Jeans, No Trainers, No Hoodies
I look forward to welcoming you into the next phase of your education in September, as always please do not hesitate to call should you have any queries.
Mrs E Metheringham