Our current vacancies
Start date: various dates within the school year
Salary: £8.19 per hour
This is an opportunity to work as part of a team of invigilators at various dates throughout the school year, in particular around the exam periods in May and June.
Previous invigilator experience would be desirable, but not essential as training will be given. All candidates should have a good level of English literacy.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the exam room as required by the examination board
- Ensuring there is enough equipment and/or equipment as necessary e.g. calculators
- Ensuring that the pupils adhere to the exam rules, i.e. no talking
- Assisting with any issues that arise during the examination
- Assisting with any persons needing to leave the examination hall
- Reading and scribing to pupils when needed.
Application forms can be sent to email@example.com.
The Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.